Ossetian pies are an ancient traditional Caucasian dish that has been in great demand all over the world for many years. About the description of these pies can be read even in the Nart epic, dating from about VII century BC. er Ossetians usually serve 3 stacked cakes for holiday events, as this number is a symbol of excellence for them.
The round shape of the cake is the personification of infinity, the cyclical nature of the world order and the cycle of life. But it happens that the Ossetian people bake cakes of a triangular shape, indicating stability and fertility.
These large and tasty pies to order are already available in Ukraine. Our pie "3 Pies" gives you the opportunity to buy Ossetian Kiev pies with home delivery at any time. This baking is made from high-end air dough, which literally conceals in your mouth.
To date, there are quite a few varieties of Ossetian pies, which differ directly in the filling. On our website you will find a wide range of pies available. For a long time, cheese pie has been considered a classic. No less tasty are the meat, sweet, seasonal and vegetarian recipes of this hearty Ossetian dish.
The cooking technology is extremely simple, so that the baking process does not take much time. For such pies only wheat flour is used. The dough should be in equal proportions with the filling. Our professional chefs offer you perfectly thin Ossetian pies with lots of toppings.
How to prepare Ossetian pies?
1. Initially prepared opara. It is necessary to dilute some flour in warm water with dry yeast, add sugar (1 tsp) and a pinch of salt, then leave the dough for half an hour in a warm place.
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour, make a well in it, and pour half a liter of warm water (or milk) and brew into it.
3. After, knead the dough and leave for 2-3 hours in a warm place. In the meantime, you can do the preparation of the filling.
4. Cheese can be both sweet and salty. The product is crushed in the most convenient way, salt is added to taste. We remind you that the filling can be any (if desired diluted with sour cream or milk). To the cheese add meat, vegetables and other ingredients, depending on individual preferences.
5. When the dough has approached, it should be laid out on the table (previously sprinkled with flour), kneaded and divided into 3 parts, forming small balls of them. Leave the dough for another 5 minutes so that it rises well.
6. Getting to the formation of pies. From the dough ball it is necessary to make a cake, in the middle of which lay out and slightly embed the filling, twisting the edges of the dough so that it turns into a knot.
7. Next, the cake is shifted to the appropriate diameter of the pan and baked in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for about 3-4 minutes.
8. The finished dish is greased with melted butter or butter. That's it, the culinary masterpiece is ready!
If you have never tried anything like this before, we strongly recommend to buy pies to order from 3 Pie company. Every year more and more people come to us, as we bake not only tasty, but also healthy Ossetian pies!
The bakery of the Ossetian pies "Three Pies" can be considered the home of Ossetian pies - this is the place where you can order and buy a real Ossetian pie, the price depends not only on the filling, but also on the size of the pie.
We guarantee high quality of our products and fast delivery. Only fresh and hot food with delivery can be really tasty!